Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Dream


I would like to talk about one of the famous Canadian stories called Anne of Green Gables.
I used to watch this movie when I was in Iran.
It is about a small girl who does not have a family until a family adopt her and let her to go to school until university. Later, she becomes a famous writer.
The movie was made in Prince Edward Island. I know if you travel to this Island you will be able to visit the house in which Anne used to live with her family.
It has been my dream to visit this place, and now, I think my dream is coming true because I Am in Canada, and feel close to Prince Edward Island.














1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I hope you'll find Cavendish, PEI, next summer and come back with lots of wonderful memories and souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete